Monday, July 18, 2011

Gynae - Miri, Sarawak

No doubt that when one is pregnant, first thing that comes to mind is where to find a good gynae in my area? I did alot of google and i couldnt find a decent one in my hometown, Miri.

However i had a 1 week break home and i made an appointment with Dr SK Wong(Tel: 085-438787) his office is located at Boulevard, next to Blueberry Cheesecake shop. However they are open until 3pm only and re-open again at night around 630pm. (if i got the opening time right, best is to call)

The reason i made appointment with Dr Wong is to 'check him out' as most people will when they want to 'confirm' certain service and in this case, delivery! Why u might want to know? Because i will be seeing him until the day i delivery and he will be looking at my hoo-haa when i deliver so connection or chemistry is very important. Which matters most is i am comfortable with him :D

He is a gentle, soft spoken and charming doctor. He is calm and few of my friends who had delivered with him speaks highly about him too! Since he only operates through his clinic, the delivery will be at Columbia Asia. I heard from my friends that Dr Wong only do normal delivery. So in case of any complication u might want to seek alternative.

I will be meeting Dr SK Wong again when i go home around early Sept and i will update again :)