Monday, November 8, 2010

Home is where the heart always belongs

I can't believe i am flying home again next week. I have been flying home since Aug-Sept, Oct and now Nov. Will i be flying home in Dec? I hope not due to the one hour ride from my house to KLIA! Of course nothing beats home sweet home.
* * * * * * *

Recently i have been having nightmares, something that i cant remember when i woke up, and yet i remember the moment i open my eyes and went back to sleep. I thought of writing all my dreams in this blog, which means i need to have a computer beside my bed, and the moment i woke up i need to write everything and remember all my dreams hehe!

My dreams has been weird, its always a place i have never been to, or in my case future traveller where i will be, in few years time or decades.

Have you ever been to a place where you have never been to, and suddenly you have flashback memory and all of a sudden u recall seeing the exact same place, the same action by someone and u remembered - i dreamt about this before!!

I had this feeling when i started my new job, 4 years ago. I have no idea how and why this happens. The thoughts jus came flashing thru my mind very quick, less than 3 seconds and i remembered hey i have been here before!! And back then the building where i worked is still an empty building under construction. Weird? Spooky? I dont know.